Whether you need a functional space for storage or want to enhance the appearance of your property’s entrance, Lelliotts Enterprises can build the perfect porch for you.
Adding a porch to your home will give you a designated space for shoes and coats, keeping clutter at bay. Muddy shoes and wet umbrellas can be left in this ante-room, away from the main body of the home. A porch could also give you an area for a buggy or wheelchair.
When done right, porches can be an elegant addition to your home. Pulling out the front door can be eye catching, and it is important to keep the porch in the style of the house. Adding a porch to your property is an affordable option to gain valuable space. Whatever your requirements, we will ensure your porch ticks the boxes.
What are the benefits of a porch?
- Utilise space you already own
- Enhance the appearance of your property entrance
- Gain extra room for a wheelchair, pram or other items you don’t want stored in the house itself
- A useful ante-room to keep muddy or wet coats and shoes out of the home
- Planning permission is not required for a new porch, provided the ground floor area (measured externally) will not exceed 3 square metres
Contact us today for free advice and enquiries.